Select Page

Reply To: Children aged two and over may now use the Polo Bar

Forum Home Forums Horizon Project – Have your say! Children aged two and over may now use the Polo Bar Reply To: Children aged two and over may now use the Polo Bar

The Polo Bar being for adults seems eminently sensible. However, there are many times where I am with my young son (not in a pram anymore) and want to get a couple of drinks from the bar without leaving him on his own outside. It is very useful to now be able to have him with me whilst we come in and out and not feel like we are doing anything wrong. I wouldn’t then think to sit in there drinking / reading etc with him as it is not the most child friendly environment.
Separately, in the past, when it has been raining, it has been impossible to cross from one side of the club to the other with a child as they haven’t been allowed in the long gallery (we have been verbally told off for crossing from West to East indoors when it has been raining). The latest relaxation in the rules has helped.
Ideally there would be a proper, dedicated childrens / young persons area in the club but being allowed to walk through other areas of the club with children is important still for many.